WELCOMEThank you for your interest in employment with the St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office. Are you looking for an exciting career with amazing career growth opportunities and excellent benefits? Do you enjoy serving your community and working with people that are dedicated and become like a second family?
- Are you at least 18 years old and of good moral character?
- Do you hold a high school diploma or GED?
- Are you able to pass a physical and entry-level test?
PAYBelow are the starting annual salaries listed for the following positions with no experience:
- Corrections Deputy with no experience - $43,939.20 (includes state supplemental pay)
- Patrol Deputy with no experience - $45,719.20 (includes state supplemental pay)
- Clerk with no experience - $28,496.00
- LPN with no experience - $46,633.60
BENEFITSAt the St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office, compensation is more than just base pay. Sheriff Champagne offers an outstanding benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Sick leave, and Holidays
- Paid Medical and Life Insurance
- Retirement & Pension Plan
- Longevity Pay- $15 per pay period for every year of service for up to 30 years
- Higher Salary for any College Degree from an Accredited College.
- Uniforms provided
DID YOU KNOW?Here are some additional perks at the St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
- On-Site LA Post Academy
- State-of-the-art facilities with a well equipped 24-Hour Gym free to employees and their spouses
- Take home Vehicle Priveleges
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan (optional retirement plan with the Sheriff matching contributions)
(You must complete and submit your application online with the required documents for your application to be considered.)